We are in need of parent and/or student volunteers for our 2017 Season. Please review the available positions and sign up today
2017 Booster Club Board Members
Tomas Lozano – TomasDelSoul@yahoo.com
Bill Osborn – email@example.com
Pam Peterson – PamWeier@yahoo.com
DeAnn Fedyski – firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer today and help support our Team!
- TIMERS – AS SIMPLE AS A PUSH OF A BUTTON! Twelve (12) timers, 2 per lane, are needed at our four (4) home meets at Nozomi Pool. No experience necessary. Minors can assist with an adult.
- TEAM PHOTOGRAPHER – OFFICIAL TEAM EVENT PHOTOGRAPHER. Help capture and document our team’s activities, events and social engagements throughout the season.
- DVD COORDINATOR – SHARE THE MEMORIES. Help compile the season’s images and activities into a cherished momento by our team members, coaches and parents.
- HOSPITALITY COORDINATOR – FUEL THE ATHLETES. This person serves on our Booster Board and helps provide healthy after-school snacks for our athletes on meet days, and lunches at full-day events. Food is purchased with team funds and delivered to the pool.
- BANQUET COORDINATOR – HELP ORGANIZE THE END OF SEASON BANQUET. We share a meal and celebrate the successes of the team at this annual event.In addition, we need 4-6 volunteers to help with set-up on the banquet day.
- CAR WASH COORDINATOR – STAY COOL WHILE BEING COOL! This is a great fundraiser for Swim & Dive, and provides lots of fun for all! 2016 Date TBD.
- SENIOR DAY COORDINATOR – CELEBRATE OUR GRADUATING SENIORS. This is a special event for our graduating seniors and their parents, hosted by MPHS Swim & Dive Junior Class.
- HOME MEET SET UP – IT TAKES A VILLAGE. Help set up timing equipment, tables, chairs and Easy-Up tents on our Home Meet days.
Volunteer by Signing Up Today